Friday, September 5, 2008

Something I Can Dance To, Redux

Time for my new daily journaling prompt, thanks again to Betsy (see yesterday's post). Today's "How Many?" question is

How many songs do you have loaded on your mp3 player?

The answer? I don't know. As many as possible. I can't add any more. And my playlist on my blog is full, too. I wish I could add more, but that would involve a new MP3 player or another playlist. (Hint, hint, Santa Claus.)

Her follow-up question was even better:

What music moves you?

To which I've already written the reply. Indulge me, please, while I link you back to one of the first few posts I wrote:

http://sunshineinmotion.blogspot.com/2008/01/something-i-can-dance-to.html

This gives my answer in greater detail than you probably wanted to know, but it's all there for the reading. I have added some favorite new artists since I wrote it, but this is the music that really moves me. Literally.

So what music moves you? Post and let me know! Wanna groove right now? Check out my playlist to the right.

Boogie on, baby.

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I have a little MP3 player and have NO IDEA how to use it, or put music on it! It's been sitting in my dresser drawer since mothers day. Isn't that sad?!
But in my CD player I currently have The Killers (Sams Town), Gwen Stefani (Sweet Escape), U2 (How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb), Dixie Chicks (Home), Neil Diamond (mix of favorites), and Erasure (Pop...love me some good 80's!)...and I am eagerly awaiting the soundtrack to Mamma Mia that my mom is bringing me in 3 weeks :o)

Your playlist is great...I totally listen to it when I do late-night cleaning.

Betsy in ar said...

KRISTEN! Thanks so much for playing along. You are going to be my driving force, lol! See what happens when you have a long car ride? I came up with 30 how many's.
Once again, thanks for sticking with me.
Now how many people will respond to your music post? HMMMM.....

Kristen said...

Yeah, Meg! I'm so glad my playlist is useful to someone else! It's been a week or so since I updated it...time for some newer tunes, maybe, but I don't know what I'd delete! I'll come up and show you how to load your MP3 player. Super easy, and mucho necessary.