Monday, September 8, 2008

Showing off, if you don't mind

Okay, it's been bugging me...

In my post on Saturday, I added a family photo we had taken that included my dad's dog, all with the purpose of sticking to the topic of how many pets we had (or didn't, in our case). But that picture was just one of many proofs we had taken that day, and it's not the best one. So I want to go on record with our favorite shot. Though these were taken a year and a half ago (and David wasn't feeling too well that day), it's still the picture I have hanging in my front hall and the one I've scrapbooked in several projects. I don't think we'll ever take a family photo that I will like nearly as well. For the record, my mom took these pictures in her studio.
Thanks, Mom!
And just to show us in our natural state, here's another one:

Man, we're weird, but I love us!

1 comment:

banananutmeg said...

I love silly family portraits. I think the best one I've ever seen was my friend who had everyone in a giant group hug in the picture. Hillarious!