Thursday, January 22, 2009

The blogger is back in the building...

Thanks to some major carpal tunnel issues, seasonal stress, kids-at-home overload, remodeling exhaustion, and just plain procrastination, very few posts have made it online recently...but that doesn't do any good! I've been writing them daily in my head as I'be been taking pictures for my latest major scrapbook undertaking: my knock-off version of Creating Keepsakes' Project 365. And if you read my post a while ago about my quirks, you may understand that I have to have things in order...and so when I missed one, the events I wanted to chronicle added up (note to self--gotta get over that!).

In case you missed them recently...

Check out the catchup posts about Rebekah's birthday in November, my sister's wedding in November, Lindsay's birthday in December, and our Christmas wishes, if you're feeling up to looking back a little. If not, please join us on our journey through 2009!

No comments: