Thursday, November 20, 2008

True love is what brings us together today...

I just have to share some photos from our recent trip to Omaha, Nebraska, for my sister's wedding. She and her new husband James got married on November 15, 2008, in the Winter Quarters Temple of The Church of Jesus-Christ of Latter-day Saints. We all traveled up there to witness the ceremony and join in the wedding festivities.

After the wedding ceremony and while we were waiting for Terra and James to get spiffied up and come out of the temple, we had to have a little fun...



Everyone got a chance to put their mark on the car (here are Lindsay, my brother Derrick, and David caught in the act), but I especially loved what Derrick then did to my parents' car:















May I introduce the bride and groom:
Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson!


Colin and Lindsay had been peeking in the doors, watching for them to come. I love how Lindsay is jumping with joy as she opens the door.




















Terra had a gorgeous snow-queen-like dress, which was fitting since it spit snow on us off and on that day. It was freezing cold!

This is living proof that if you wait long enough, the right match will come. These two adore each other! I'm so happy that Terra has found true love in James.

(insert voice of the priest from "The Princess Bride": "Twue wuv is what bwrings us togevwer todaaaay...")

And here's a photo I love, since the three of us aren't together that often. (Yes, I'm wearing heels. But so is Terra. I really am that short...or they're just that tall.) For those just seeing my siblings for the first time, I'm the oldest, my brother Derrick is the middle child, and my sister Terra is the youngest.




Here's a good-looking group of guys, if I may say so myself!









After the ceremony and hundreds of pictures, we went to the wedding luncheon at a quaint little Italian bistro in downtown Omaha called Vivace. It had amazing food, and great decor. What a fun choice!

Here's Colin, sneaking a kiss from the bride at the luncheon...


And Rebekah, loving on her new uncle:

















And Lindsay, being our drama queen and dreaming of her day to come...



Terra and James, we wish you an eternity of happiness!

No comments: