Monday, May 19, 2008

This one's for Betsy

So my scrapbooking buddy Betsy and I have discovered each others’ blogs. And she’s much more faithful than I am. Betsy has the scrapbook room to die for, including the most amazing library file cabinets. (Thou shalt not covet thy buddies’ scrapbook storage…) Check her out at delightinsimplethings.blogspot.com. It is, quite literally, a delight. And no simple thing.

When I told her about my lack of time to post anything because I was busy working on scrapbook classes, she asked why I don’t post anything creative to my blog. Huh. Good thought.
So this post is for her.

Here's a mini-album class I created using a Bo Bunny My Word chipboard album. I’m teaching it next week at SSD.

And here’s a layout class called "One More Candle". It's based on my plethora of birthday celebrations (see post below). I’m teaching it in June. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Betsy in ar said...

awww
Thanks Kristen. you are an amazing person, glad to have you in my life!
Betsy