Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Battle of the Davids...Idol Style



It's a big night at my house...the end of American Idol Season 7.
We have a slight problem. We're split down the middle in the battle of the Davids.

My girls have loved David Cook since day one (and we're not sure why at first, but it didn't take us long to follow), and I've been a fan of David Archuleta...something about that smile. My David and Colin seem to be fans of both.

Honestly, I'd be okay with either one winning, for the first time ever. They're both good, and they're both going to do amazing things after this is over. Last night was the best final I've ever seen.

So what's your vote? Post a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Betsy in ar said...

I am also split. I really like David Cook, but the other David is amazing also.
Time will tell, huh?
Betsy