Thursday, November 27, 2008

This day is brought to you by the letter "F"

...as in family, friends, food, football, films, and fun.


Happy Thanksgiving!

We're in the middle of Iron Chef Thanksgiving in my kitchen. In just a few hours, we're headed to our friends' home to eat the traditional feast.


And what a feast it will be...the fun of combining families is that we all have to bring those dishes each family can't do without. Mmm...my mouth is watering just thinking about it!


In the meantime, my kitchen is covered in flour, roll dough, potato peelings, and other assorted remnants of the many dishes I'm taking. And we're starting to be blanketed in wonderful aromas.

So I thought I'd share a couple of photos from last year, in anticipation of the good eats to come...like Colin and his annual turkey-leg-a-palooza.

We know we're so blessed at this time to have a bounty...of food, of friends and family, and of so many other blessings that fill our hearts and lives with joy.

We hope you and your family have a wonderful day and that you're surrounded with love and joy! Thank you for what you bring to our lives.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: