Thursday, January 24, 2008

Divas in Dallas

Had to dish on my latest travel adventure...

I teach scrapbook classes at a local store called Signed Sealed Delivered. It's a classy gift store and a scrapbook store...a two-for-one very cool place to be. Our gift side was nominated by our vendors and sales reps as one of the top home accessory stores in the nation.

And so a bunch of the crew headed to Dallas for the gala celebration. We were told it would be an Emmy-like night, with the red carpet, the glitz, and the glam...and it was! From the posh hotel room to the unbelievably beautiful reception hall to the gastronomical feast with gourmet fare, we partied the night away. It would have been a blast anyway, but top it all off, we won the prestigious award!

I had to post a picture of me all dolled up. Formal gown, glam jewels, high heels and cute little handbag...it was a once-in-a-lifetime event. I'm glad I got to share it with my SSD scrapbook buddies. Girls' weekend out, and we were the bomb!

No comments: