Tuesday, December 18, 2007

In the beginning...

Today is the first day of the rest of this blog.

It's time to jump on the blogging train. There are so many moving pieces in my family's day, and I don't take the time to record the most important ones. As someone who regularly teaches others to capture moments and record memories, I'm not practicing what I preach very well. And I'm worried about what's getting lost in the daily shuffle. I'm constantly writing journal entries in my mind, but never taking the time to put them on paper.... Too many memories are going unrecorded, and un-shared with family and friends. And my mind isn't what it used to be.

Something must be done.

To quote from my girls' elementary school creed: "Today is a bright, new day, filled with wonderful possibilities."

I'm moving on. Blogging ahead. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Yeah! Welcome to blog world. I'm looking forward to your posts!